Firelight Yoga is a registered yoga school with the Yoga Alliance. All of our trainings are approved by the Yoga Alliance and follow their core curriculum and ethical standards.
Whether a 200-hour course, or a continuing education program, we pour our heart and soul into every element of the training, as well as all of our students. We make sure to provide each student with the tools they need and opportunities to gain experience so that everyone walks away feeling confident in their ability to teach.
Now Enrolling for the Spring 2023 Teacher Training!
10-WEEK SPRING PROGRAM
March 18 – May 17
In this Vinyasa-focused 200-hour training, you will develop a strong working understanding of yoga alignment, meditation, anatomy and yogic philosophy. You will know how to teach classes for all types of students and how to integrate traditional yoga teachings with practical techniques for the modern-day student. This is an opportunity to learn a varied, unique, and valuable skill set that will enrich your life as a human being and open many doors both personally and professionally. Yoga Teacher training is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your life, and we hope you will join us!
Join us for 10 weeks of transformation and growth. We will be meeting at Firelight Yoga in-person on Wednesday nights and every other Saturday and Sunday (to allow for time to digest information, as well as maintain a steady pace without burnout.) This format will light your soul on fire and prepare you to feel comfortable teaching inspired and professional yoga classes by the conclusion of the training.
SATURDAY + SUNDAY
8 AM – 6:30 PM
Mar 18 + 19 | Apr 1 + 2 | Apr 15 + 16 | Apr 29 + 30 | May 13 + 14
6 – 10 PM
Mar 22 | Mar 29 | Apr 5 | Apr 12 | Apr 19 | Apr 26 | May 3 | May 10 | May 17
Attendance for all hours of the training is extremely important. Please make sure to clear your schedule from work, vacations, appointments, etc. for all the dates and hours listed above if you intend to enroll.
Our carefully curated 200-Hour Curriculum blends the philosophical teachings of yoga with the essential components of asana, anatomy, sequencing, leadership, personal development + more.
- Advance your study of asana (proper alignment / benefits of the poses)
- Understand the principles of yoga anatomy for all bodies
- Explore the creative art of sequencing and creating a yoga class
- Learn how to lead a room with ease in person
- See and interpret others needs and how to hold space for others
- Learn how to use music as a tool to set pace and evoke emotion
- Find your voice, both as a teacher and as an human
- Build confidence and lifelong friendships
- Gain an unbiased understanding of yoga history and philosophy
Our experienced and fun loving faculty is here to guide you through this transformational experience. They are expertly trained, compassionate and ready to help you thrive and succeed.
PRICING + PLANS
YOUR INVESTMENT: $3,250
FLY MEMBERS: Receive $300 off training!
Scholarships for this upcoming training have already been awarded. Please check back for future trainings & scholarships and follow us on Instagram and Facebook for announcements.
♥ Payment Plans Available
We are happy to work with you to make your dreams come true!
- If you would like to pay in full, please click the button below to enroll
- If you would like to pay the deposit to reserve your spot and set up a payment plan, please email email@example.com.
Your books for the training are included and you will receive free unlimited yoga for the duration of the training!
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- If trainee cancels before 2/25/23 for any reason, 70% refund on tuition minus the $350 nonrefundable deposit.
- If trainee cancels anytime between 2/25/23 and 3/4/23, for any reason, 50% refund on tuition minus the $350 nonrefundable deposit.
- If any portions of the training are missed by a trainee, the trainee can arrange to make up those missed portions one-on-one with one of the trainers for $50/hour. All 200 hours must be completed in order to graduate and receive certification. In some cases that involve extenuating circumstances, we may be able to arrange alternate assignments and/or recorded content of the sessions. This is not a guarantee though and alternate solutions are made on a case-by-case basis. DO NOT SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS DURING TRAINING HOURS.
- If a trainee leaves the program once it has started for any reason, there are no refunds.
- If a trainee is asked to leave the program due to failure to adhere to training etiquette/rules of behavior, there are no refunds.
- If an “act of God” (severe weather, pandemic, fire, etc) prevents the training from continuing in-person, every attempt will be made to reschedule the training; no refunds.
Meet the FLY Trainers
Our trainers work hard to make sure you walk away from the teacher training program feeling ready to teach!
Firelight Yoga is thrilled to welcome Pamela Weatherspoon back to our studio to take the lead on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion portions of our training!
Pamela taught regularly at FLY in 2017 and 2018 and currently resides in California. She is passionate about finding creative ways to bring yoga to those who typically don’t think yoga is for them, and to those who may not have the means or ability to practice at a studio.
In addition to teaching yoga and fitness classes, she has been working professionally in the diversity & inclusion space for 16 years.
Joey BesoRYT 500, E-RYT 200, YACEP
Amy HealyE-RYT 200, YACEP
Heather VaughtE-RYT 200
Haley HorsfallE-RYT 200
Wendy LafadyRYT 200, YACEP
Holly BussmusE-RYT 200, YACEP
Jessica BartleyE-RYT 200, YACEP
I did not expect to come out of training feeling so knowledgeable and prepared for teaching. Most valuable, are Jess and Holly’s attention to detail and responsiveness to feedback, so the program was able to adjust to the needs of the student, in many ways. I appreciated the coverage of so many aspects of yoga, including (but not limited to) history, philosophy, anatomy, equity, inclusion, trauma, sequencing, music, meditation, breathing, and different schools of yoga. And as this is a new program, I have no doubt that it will only continue to get better!
I was incredibly impressed by their response to Covid and how they kept us going and moving towards the completion of certification while so much was going on in the world and in their respective personal lives. I can’t say enough about their grace and equanimity. It was an honor to be part of this experience with Firelight. They, by all means, practice what they preach and take their yoga off the mat.
The Firelight Yoga teacher training both deepened my personal practice and expanded my yoga community. I’m so grateful for this experience!
I finished training feeling prepared to sequence and conduct a class to the public, as well as learning more about myself during the process.”
Thank you Firelight, what an amazing experience. I’m beyond grateful to you and your teachers for providing the space and solid foundations we needed to start our yoga teacher journies. Let the learning never end!