Firelight Yoga is a registered yoga school with the Yoga Alliance. All of our trainings are approved by the Yoga Alliance and follow their core curriculum and ethical standards.
Whether a 200-hour course, or a continuing education program, we pour our heart and soul into every element of the training, as well as all of our students. We make sure to provide each student with the tools they need and opportunities to gain experience so that everyone walks away feeling confident in their ability to teach.
Now Enrolling for our Sculpt Continuing Education (CE) Training Weekend!
June 2 | 3 | 4
This 20 hour weekend immersive will provide you with the skills to confidently and safely lead sculpt 1 and sculpt 2 classes. This training is for those who are 200 hour certified or planning on getting certified in the next 12 months. Once this training is completed, current RYT’s are eligible for 20 hours of continuing education (CE).
June 2: Friday night (6:00 pm – 10:00 pm) with Ace Cauthen
June 3: Saturday (8:00 am – 6:00 pm) with Haley Horsfall
June 4: Sunday (8:00 am – 6:00 pm) with Ace Cauthen
Attendance for all hours of the training is extremely important. Please make sure to clear your schedule from work, vacations, appointments, etc. for all the dates and hours listed above if you intend to enroll.
Our experienced and fun loving faculty is here to guide you through this transformational experience. They are expertly trained, compassionate and ready to help you thrive and succeed. The Sculpt CE training module is led by Ace Cauthen and Haley Horsfall.
YOUR INVESTMENT: $499
FLY MEMBERS: 10% discount (applied automatically at checkout)
There are two scholarships available through the FLY Equity Scholarship Fund. One partial (50%) scholarship and one full (100%) scholarship. The application period is open May 5 – May 15.
Enrollment in 2 steps (above buttons)
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- If trainee cancels before 5/15/23 for any reason, 70% refund on tuition.
- If trainee cancels anytime between 5/15/23 and 5/26/23, for any reason, 50% refund on tuition.
- If trainee cancels anytime after 5/26/23, no refund on tuition.
- If any portions of the training are missed by a trainee, the trainee can arrange to make up those missed portions one-on-one with one of the trainers for $50/hour. All hours must be completed in order to graduate and receive certification. In some cases that involve extenuating circumstances, we may be able to arrange alternate assignments and/or recorded content of the sessions. This is not a guarantee though and alternate solutions are made on a case-by-case basis. DO NOT SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS DURING TRAINING HOURS.
- If a trainee leaves the program once it has started for any reason, there are no refunds.
- If a trainee is asked to leave the program due to failure to adhere to training etiquette/rules of behavior, there are no refunds.
- If an “act of God” (severe weather, pandemic, fire, etc) prevents the training from continuing in-person, every attempt will be made to reschedule the training; no refunds.
Meet the FLY Trainers for the Sculpt Training Weekend
Our trainers work hard to make sure you walk away from the teacher training program feeling ready to teach!
Haley HorsfallE-RYT 200, YACEP
Ace CauthenE-RYT 200, YACEP
Very well thought out sequences of learning with teaching in small bits right away to start preparing for the real deal, funding our voices, and getting used to guiding with our words. We had very experienced and uniquely different teachers to learn from, and a space that is actively focused on inclusion and belonging. Wonderful opportunity to learn and grow with a cohort of amazing humans.
I did not expect to come out of training feeling so knowledgeable and prepared for teaching. Most valuable, are Jess and Holly’s attention to detail and responsiveness to feedback, so the program was able to adjust to the needs of the student, in many ways. I appreciated the coverage of so many aspects of yoga, including (but not limited to) history, philosophy, anatomy, equity, inclusion, trauma, sequencing, music, meditation, breathing, and different schools of yoga. And as this is a new program, I have no doubt that it will only continue to get better!
I was incredibly impressed by their response to Covid and how they kept us going and moving towards the completion of certification while so much was going on in the world and in their respective personal lives. I can’t say enough about their grace and equanimity. It was an honor to be part of this experience with Firelight. They, by all means, practice what they preach and take their yoga off the mat.
The Firelight Yoga teacher training both deepened my personal practice and expanded my yoga community. I’m so grateful for this experience!
I finished training feeling prepared to sequence and conduct a class to the public, as well as learning more about myself during the process.”
Thank you Firelight, what an amazing experience. I’m beyond grateful to you and your teachers for providing the space and solid foundations we needed to start our yoga teacher journies. Let the learning never end!