FAQs & Policies
Still have questions?
Send us a message and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours. If you need more immediate assistance for something time-sensitive, you can text us at 503-994-1491.
Frequently Asked Questions
Arriving to the Studio
Welcome! Please begin by creating an account HERE. We also encourage you to download the FLY app by searching “Firelight Yoga” in your app store. With the FLY app, you can:
- sign up for the 30 day intro special or purchase other class packages
- have the current schedule at your fingertips, including holiday schedule, class cancelations and teacher substitutions
- book or cancel your class reservation with ease
- see your scheduled classes and milestones
If you prefer to book your classes through our website, you can do so HERE.
Yes, we highly recommend registering in advance for classes! Some classes do tend to fill up. (Please note our cancellation policy HERE).
- Members (FLY Unlimited & FLY All-access monthly unlimited autopay): 10-day booking window
- Non-members: 7-day booking window
Plan to arrive at least 5 minutes early before your scheduled class reservation. (Our front door opens 15 minutes before class start time.) Give yourself time to navigate traffic and park if applicable. If you are 5+ minutes late, you will not be able to take class. If you are running just a couple minutes late, please let us know. If someone on the class waitlist is present, we may give up your spot if you are not checked in by class start time. If we know you are on your way, we will hold your spot.
Parking is all free, street parking in the neighborhood. Please do not park in the parking lot behind the building. These spots are reserved for condo owners only. You may be towed if you park there. Give yourself plenty of time to find parking and walk 1-2 blocks to the studio front entrance.
Yes! The MAX yellow line and Bus #72 stop right outside our studio.
Yes, there are places to lock up your bike at the front and back condo entrances of our building. We recommend a high-quality U-lock and using the bike lock area at the rear of the building.
- Mats: $5
- Mat towel for hot classes (recommended): $5
- Sweat towels are complementary and are available at the front desk when you check in. (Please place towels in laundry basket after class.)
Yes, we have a women’s room, men’s room and an all-user restroom. The women’s room and men’s room have lockable cubbies for you to store your belongings. We have a few locks available for use, but if you have your own, we recommend bringing it with you in case we run out. Please lock up your valuables. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Yes, there are 2 showers in the women’s room and 2 showers in the men’s room. Each shower is stocked with shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
Yes, each restroom has a filtered water station by one of the sinks. (Look for the “swan-neck” faucet to refill your water bottle.) We also offer still water, sparkling water and coconut water for purchase.
Gentle Flow and Deep Stretch classes are a great place to start! If you know you want to try heated classes, please work up to Sculpt and Power classes. We recommend starting out with Hot Gentle Flow or even Hot Vinyasa.
While it is never an exact science (due to several factors including outside climate and the number of people in the room,) we always strive to be as consistent as possible. Our hot classes are between 100-104 degrees and our warm classes are 90-95. Our unheated classes in the Earth Room are usually around 74 degrees.
- If you are registered for a class on the waitlist and you get moved into class, you will receive an email. By signing up for a class on the waitlist, you are agreeing to the same terms as if signing up for a class on the roster. The same cancelation and no-show policies apply. However, you will only be automatically moved onto the roster if the spot in class becomes open more than 2 hours prior to class start time.
- If a spot in class opens up less than 2 hours before class time, we may try to contact you directly (via phone or text) to see if you are able to come to class on short notice. If you do not answer the call or respond to the text within 10 minutes, we will contact the next person on the waitlist until the spot is filled, or open up the spot for registration by all.
Booking class for a guest
Yes, you can! When booking a class, you will have the option of reserving for yourself or for a guest. You need your guest’s email address to book them a spot. Please do NOT use a secondary email address of your own.
If your guest no-shows or late-cancels, a credit will be deducted from your class card (as if they attended.)
Yes, you can!
- FLY Unlimited Members receive 1 guest pass per month
- FLY All-Access Members receive 2 guest passes per month
- 30-Day Intro package holders receive 1 guest pass that can be used during the 30 day intro period
When booking a class, you will have the option of reserving for yourself or for a guest. You need your guest’s email address to book them a spot. Please do NOT use a secondary email address of your own.
If your guest no-shows or late-cancels, the applicable fee with be charged to the credit card stored on your client account.
You may need to reset your password. From the My Account page:
- click on the Log In button
- click on the Password Reset link (Reset it now)
- enter your email address and click the Rest Password button
If the above steps do not work, please contact us.
Yes! We call it FLY TV. Classes on FLY TV are recorded specifically for this platform and we have over 200 on the site. We add 2-3 new high-quality classes every Sunday. You can search for classes based on duration, style, and teacher.
You can purchase a Video-on-Demand subscription, (monthly or day pass,) or combine VOD with our FLY All-access studio membership. Check out FLY TV HERE.
Yes you can! We offer a monthly membership called “FLY All-access”. This membership saves you money over signing up for both separately. Those on their 30-day Intro Package also have access to Firelight Yoga’s VOD content! Check out our options and pricing HERE.
The minimum age to practice unheated classes is 13. Clients between the ages of 13 and 16 need to be accompanied by an adult the first 5 times they practice.
The minimum age to practice heated classes is 15. Clients between the ages of 15 and 17 need to be accompanied by an adult the first 5 times they practice.
A minor’s parent or guardian must be present to sign the new student waiver indicating consent for their minor to practice with FLY.
We do not allow unaccompanied minors to wait in the lobby while their parent or guardian is taking class.
Monthly Unlimited Autopay membership contracts are a 4-month minimum commitment. Notify us at any time after the first four months should you need to suspend or cancel.
Any changes to reservations made with ClassPass, (including cancellations and switching classes,) MUST be handled directly through ClassPass.
Payment for Class & Credit Card Transactions
We do offer free community classes periodically, as well as sliding scale classes. Please check our schedule often and follow us on social media!
While we do not offer a “first class free,” we do have an awesome introductory special of 30 days of Unlimited Yoga for $59! We hope that you try many classes and teachers, not just one. Keep unlimited yoga rolling by signing up for a monthly membership before the end of your intro special and you’ll receive $30 off your first month!
We accept cash and credit/debit cards at this time. (All autopay memberships must be paid via credit or debit card.) We do not have access to your credit card information. It is encrypted and stored in our secure software.
Still have questions?
We do our best to get back to you within 24 hours, but sometimes may take up to 48 hours. If your question is time-sensitive and you need a quicker response, you may text us at 503-994-1491. For all other inquiries, please fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields