FAQs & Policies
Introducing: New Software!
FLY is making a major TECHNOLOGY SHIFT in order to provide a more user-friendly experience for everyone. As of March 1, 2023 we will no longer be using Mindbody or the current Firelight Yoga branded app for class booking. Our new software is called Mariana Tek and we will have new, beautiful app!
Software Upgrade FAQ:
- New app.
- New user experience logging into your account and booking classes on our website.
- New On Demand site that is seamless with your in-studio class login.
- New perks for Members.
- An easier way to bring a friend with you to class.
- Some changes to our cancellation policy and waitlist process.
“Migration Day” is scheduled for March 1, 2023
- You will not be able to book classes on your own on this day (but we will still be having classes!) so we encourage you to book your March 1 classes by Feb. 28. You can always call the studio for assistance or send us a text message at (503) 461-5363.
- ClassPass sign ups for March 1 and the days following will be disabled on February 21 until post-migration. Following migration, ClassPass spots will open back up.
Your email login will be the same, however, you will be prompted to reset your password the first time you sign in after March 1.
- Your reservation history
- Your active class package or membership
- Your encrypted credit card info
- Positive account balances (if you have a credit on your account)
- Upcoming class reservations (waitlists will be disabled until after migration)
- Your purchase history
- Any expired class packages
- Class packages that have not yet been activated (we are watching for these)
You can download our new app (by searching “Firelight Yoga New” in your app store) or by booking through our website schedule page.
New Apple app: Coming Soon!
In addition to unlimited classes, discounts on retail, workshops and events, “FLY Unlimited” members will be able to book one free guest reservation per month for in-studio classes. (“FLY All-Access” members will be able to book two free guest reservations per month.) Guest reservations will be able to be on any day of the week for any regular class; this will replace our current “Friendship Friday” member perk.
Early Class Booking:
All “FLY Unlimited” and “FLY All-Access” members will now be able to book classes 10 days in advance. (The booking window for non-members will remain at 7 days.)
Prior to March 1, our cancellation window is 4 hours prior to class start time, or by 8pm the night before 6am and 8am class reservations. Starting March 1, our new cancellation window will be 2 hours before class start time, or by 8pm the night before 6am and 8am classes.
Class reservations made with class cards and single class purchases will result in the loss of the class from your account if you late-cancel or no-show. For any unlimited packages (including intro special packages,) will be charged $10 automatically at the time of a late-cancelation and $15 for no-shows. No exceptions and no refunds. To avoid the loss of a class from your package or the applicable fee, you MUST cancel at least 2 hours prior to your class reservation (or by 8pm the night before 6am and 8am reservations). No-show fees will be charged 24 hours following the class reservation missed.
- If you are registered for a class on the waitlist and you get moved into class, you will receive an email. By signing up for a class on the waitlist, you are agreeing to the same terms as if signing up for a class on the roster. The same cancelation and no-show policies apply. However, you will only be automatically moved onto the roster if the spot in class becomes open more than 2 hours prior to class start time.
- If a spot in class opens up less than 2 hours before class time, we may try to contact you directly (via phone or text) to see if you are able to come to class on short notice. If you do not answer the call or respond to the text within 10 minutes, we will contact the next person on the waitlist until the spot is filled, or open up the spot for registration by all.
- You will be creating a new login to access our video on-demand classes directly through our website and be able to use the same login for in-studio classes now too! Otherwise, no changes! Same great content with weekly video drops to keep things fresh.
- For those new to FLY TV, you will have options for an ala-carte video on-demand-only recurring monthly membership or a single day pass.
- FLY TV access is included with “FLY All-Access” studio membership. Our “30-Days for $59 Unlimited intro special” package will gain unlimited access to FLY TV as well for those 30 days!