FAQs & Policies
Masks are optional at Firelight Yoga and we encourage everyone to follow CDC guidelines based on our county’s community-spread level.
- If you would like to wear a mask but do not have one with you, we have disposable surgical masks available.
- If you are experiencing any cold/flu symptoms, please stay home! If you are feeling unwell and have an upcoming reservation, please cancel it asap.
- Our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. However, we do not want anyone coming to class sick just to avoid a fee. Please communicate with us as soon as you begin to experience symptoms out of courtesy for everyone. Thank you for always being honest.
- Molekule air purifiers, (proven to destroy SARS-CoV-2) are in both yoga rooms and at the front desk.
- We use Merv13-rated filters in our HVAC system to trap small particles, including viruses.
- Our classes are spaced an hour apart in order to fully clean the studio and props in-between.
- We use environmentally-friendly disinfectants on props and high-touch surfaces that are proven to kill viruses and bacteria.
- UV light wands are used on props that cannot be easily washed or sprayed with disinfectant in-between every use.