FAQs & Policies
Let’s stay healthy FLY family!
The Governor has announced updated health and safety measures to address the rising COVID infections due to the Delta variant.
Starting Friday, Aug. 13:
Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status. This means that we all need to keep our masks on while we practice, as well as continue to wear them throughout the studio.
We hope that this combined group effort will slow the spread of the Delta variant and speed up the process of getting back to normal soon.
WHAT FLY IS CONTINUING TO DO TO HELP KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE:
- We are still operating at 50% capacity and mat spaces are still socially-distanced
- We are cycling fresh air throughout the room a few times during each class
- Air purifiers in both yoga rooms and at the front desk
- Temperature scanning and hand sanitizing upon check-in
- Full hour in-between classes for thorough cleaning of the entire studio and props
The Oregon Health Authority states that “Immunization is the safest and most effective public health tool for preventing disease and death.”